Monday, June 27, 2011

CHANEL NAIL COLOUR


I checked out CHANEL products on their official website yesterday. Yes, it was my first time to view them online. The site offers clothes, accessories, fragrances, make ups, skin cares, fine jewelries and watches. So, I checked them all out but on the latter part what interests me the most was their nail polishes.

Few months ago, I bought a CHANEL Le Vernis Nail Colour in shade 147 Delice. I got it online for Php1,300. I seriously don't know what's the original price of this but my guesses would be around Php1300-1600 depending upon the shade. If you buy it online its cheaper than the ones on boutique. 

One of the reasons why I bought this because of its excellent packaging. The letters imprinted on the glass are embossed. The glass bottle is unbreakable. I dropped it several times already just testing if it will break. Haha. As you grab the whole bottle, the glass is very thick and no doubt it will last for ages!


The cap has an engraved CHANEL logo which looks very luxurious. Even if you're far you can see it vividly because of the colors.


As you open the cap, the closure of the bottle has a CHANEL logo also. Its not that hard opening it because it has rough edges that will make it easy to open.

The brush bristles are too long and thin which always give me a hard time applying it on my nails.
Its very hard to apply the polish using thin bristles.


The shade is extremely gorgeous. The color is soft and natural on nails but the nicest thing about it is the gold shimmers. You can look simple yet elegant because of the glitters. You can wear this color for formal or casual as well.


The bottom part of the bottle has embossed CHANEL letterings on each side. The durability is longer compared to other nail polishes, because their products always contain alcohol in it. I'm not suggesting you to buy this but if you have a budget for self-pampering this is a must-have on your list.

CHANEL is offering new shades this year its more of metallic colors. Check them out at www.chanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment